Return / Refund Policy
If the order you have received is not to your satisfaction or you have changed your
mind, you may return it.
1010TIRES.COM will only accept returns within 30 days of delivery.
You must confirm that the order is correct. Any inaccuracies must be reported to
us within 48 hours.
If you cancel your order any time prior to shipping, we reserve the right to charge
you a re-stocking fee of 15% on the product only. If your order has been shipped,
and it is in transit to you, please
immediately. We will try to intercept your order and have it returned to us, however,
please be advised that the credit for the order will be issued as per our return/refund
If you refuse delivery of your order, a partial refund will be issued, as per our
If you need to return or exchange an item, you must request an RMA (Return Merchandise
Authorization) please call 1-877-877-1010 ext 102.
Return Conditions and Procedures
All merchandise must be in new condition. Tires must not be driven on. Wheels must
not have been mounted on a vehicle or had tires mounted on them (excluding wheel
and tire packages).
All merchandise must be properly packaged. Whenever possible merchandise should
be packaged the same way and with the same materials as it was received.
- Try to use all packing material received with the shipment.
- Secure center cap onto the rim and secure lug nuts/bolts in a small box. Tape the
box securely to the inside of the wheel’s box. Choose a strong box to ensure the
hardware does not come loose and damage the wheel during shipping.
- Wheels should have a foam sheet pad, specially made wheel protector, or be wrapped
in a plastic bag to protect the face of the wheel from any cardboard chafing.
- If you are returning two wheels in one box, you must have protective cardboard between
- Wheels must be secured and well protected in the box.
- Check for any debris in the box that may cause damage to the wheel.
- Tires are shipped as-is (not boxed).
- Tires,size permitting, can be strapped together in pairs.
- Each tire must be labeled with the 1010Tires.com address as well as your own address.
Please note that self-adhesive labels will not attach to rubber. The location of
the label must be wrapped in tape first.
- Return Authorization Code must be clearly printed on each label.
Wheel and Tire Packages
When possible, use original packaging material consisting of:
- Three cardboard layers (two for the face of the wheel and one for the backside of
- Foam layers to protect the face of the wheel from cardboard chafing.
- Small box containing the hardware, to be attached to the inside of one of the wheels.
- If nylon strapping is unavailable, a high-strength tape may be substituted to hold
cardboard and foam securely on the tire/wheel package.
Under no circumstances will 1010Tires.com accept a return of product that is
damaged due to negligence.The products are still your property until
they are received and inspected for damage.
When you have returned the order the refund issued will be credited to your original
Tires or Wheels
The refund will be calculated based on the price of the product only, less freight
charges both ways, and less a 15% re-stocking fee.
U.S. orders may have other charges applied (if the order is shipped and returned
to and from Canada).
Wheel and Tire Packages
Refund is less freight charges both ways, less a 15% re-stocking fee and plus $60
for mount/dismount of product. Under no circumstances do we refund mounting and
When possible we will issue return tracking numbers (Call Tag). The shipping charges
incurred will be deducted from the refund. If we are not able to provide you with
a return shipping option, you are responsible for shipping the order back at your
expense. Please use the courier of your choice that provides us with tracking numbers.
DO NOT ship the order back with Canada Post or USPS. Any returns arriving at 1010Tires.com
as "Freight Collect" without documented authorization will be refused delivery.
Please note that the product(s) are the customer's responsibility until we inspect
for damage and take possession.
There are times when the order must be returned for a full refund. A full refund
will be issued for the following reasons:
- The wrong product was received and 1010Tires.com is responsible.
- The product is defective. Proof via photo will be requested or we will request that
you return the product for our inspection. You will be responsible for the return
shipping charges, and will be re-imbursed if the product is found to be faulty or
- Product approved by 1010Tires.com does not fit the disclosed vehicle and no disclaimer
has been issued. Please refer to our Fitment Guarantee.
Please note: it can take up to 2 weeks to process your refund.
If your order has not been fully delivered and it is past the guaranteed delivery
date, please contact us as soon as possible so we can initiate a "trace" with the
courier. This is the procedure used to try and locate parcels that have not been
delivered. This process can take up to 8 business days. If the package is located,
it will be delivered as soon as possible. If the courier is not able to locate the
package, we will initiate an insurance claim. In this case, the courier covers the
costs to send you exact replacements of what was lost. We will have these
replacements shipped to you as soon as possible. In the event of lost shipments,
we only replace the order with the exact same product. We can not provide
a refund, and we can not change the order to a different product.
your order is damaged in some way, you must E-mail us right away. We will request
you send us a digital photo of the damage so we can assess the problem.
- If the order was damaged in shipping, then we will begin a claim with the courier.
It is important that you keep ALL the packaging material as the courier may want
to inspect it. Once the courier has agreed to take responsibility, we will arrange
to ship an exact replacement for that damaged part. (We can not provide a refund
nor change to a different product.)
- If the damage occurred before we shipped the product and our shipping department
is at fault, then we will review the digital photo to determine the cause of the
damage. If we agree that the damage occurred before we shipped the order, then we
will replace the product or damaged part. (We can not provide a refund nor change
to a different product).
If you return your damaged product to our main Canadian warehouse, it will be inspected
and digital pictures will be taken for our reference. If you decide to return a
damaged order we will issue in-store credit only.