We ship anywhere in Canada and the U.S. Please note, Alaska, Hawaii, Yukon and Northwest Territories require Expedited shipping, Please contact us for a quote . We do not ship to P.O. box addresses. UPS or FedEx will not ship to APO/FPO addresses.
Shipping Across Canada
|FREE Ground Shipping in Canada
Buy 4 tires, 4 wheels or tire and wheel package - The shipping is FREE!
However, there are a few rules. Our terms and conditions.
- You must have at least four (4) tires or wheels in your cart.
- You are shipping within Canada.
- The FREE ground shipping promotion does not apply to products that require special delivery regardless of the total value of the order.
- Special handling fees apply to orders shipped to Extended area destinations (http://www.ups.com/content/ca/en/shipping/cost/zones/area_surcharge.html)
- Canceling items or changing your shipping preferences can affect your order's eligibility to the FREE ground shipping promotion.
- You will not receive FREE shipping on your order if any eligible tires or wheels are cancelled or if the quantity of tires or wheels is less than four (4).
Shipping Across the USA
The price of shipping any product from 1010TIRES.COM varies, according to the location of the recipient and the size of the order. Each order's shipping charges are calculated during time of purchase, and prominently displayed before each order is finalized. You can also calculate shipping by adding products to your shopping cart, entering your country, state/province, and then clicking the 'calculate shipping and tax' button.
We do ship internationally. Please note that shipping charges to some countries or regions can be very expensive. We reserve the right to decide if shipping to your destination would be feasible.
You may place the order online or via other methods described above. If you place the order online, please be aware that shipping costs calculated by our shopping cart may not be accurate. We will contact you immediately to discuss other options that may be available.
We will provide you with the following payment options: money wire transfer (SWIFT), or Credit Card via PayPal. (some restrictions apply).
All international orders are quoted in CAD. Our preferred method of shipping is by FedEx. (we have obtained a very favorable shipping rate). We can also ship your order by air cargo to the nearest airport. This method is usually cheaper but would require you to pick up your order and clear it through your local customs. We are not responsible for any duties or other charges applicable when the order enters your country, regardless of your method of shipping. To obtain a complete quote please contact us and provide us with the following information:
- Product(s) you are interested in purchasing and quantity
- Vehicle information - year, make, and exact model
- Destination country and / or city
- Method of shipping - FedEx or by air cargo (name of the nearest airport)
If you live in the LOWER MAINLAND OF B.C. 1010Tires.com will ship the order to your door or you could choose local pick-up at one of our retail locations (known as Volco Tires & Wheels).
Prices found on 1010Tires.com are identical to the prices in our retail locations and will be honoured at Volco Tires & Wheels. Installation and labour charges are not included with orders placed online at 1010TIRES.COM UNLESS you have purchased a tire and wheel package with installation and hardware included. Please call our retail locations to get a quote for labour and installation charges.
Shipping to a Different Address
We prefer to ship to the billing address of the credit card with which you paid for the order, as long as it is verified by our credit card processor. However, we will ship your order to a different address, as long as the address is within reason, i.e. to your work or a shop for installation, at our discretion. If we feel that we are not able to accommodate your request, we will call you to discuss other payment options, such as Interac (Canadian orders only), money wire or money order. Once your payment is cleared through our bank, we will ship your order to the address you have requested.
Our Shipping Partners
1010tires.com uses the United Parcel Service (UPS) Standard Ground service and Purolator for orders in Canada. Orders in the U.S.A are shipped using FedEx or UPS Ground services. We do offer expedited shipping (U.S. bound orders, 2-3 business days) or Express Saver (Canadian bound orders, 1-2 business days) for an additional cost on single rims or tires, as well as small accessories. Please contact us for details.
International orders are shipped via FedEx, UPS, or by Air Cargo to the nearest airport.
Shipping the Order
Please check for approximate shipping times from our warehouse to your doorstep.
Remember that this is only transit times and does not include the following:
- If a product ordered is not in stock and needs to be sourced out, please add 7-10 business days.
- During our busiest seasons, it may take up to an additional 5-7 business days.
If we feel that the order will be delayed by more than 10 business days, we will notify you via email.
If you cancel your order during the times described above, please refer to our return/refund policy.
Certified Tire Installers
Certified tire installers are available to install your tires or wheels. It's easy to find and locate one in your area.
Here's How it Works:
- Browse 1010TIRES.COM for products that fit your vehicle, and add them to your shopping cart.
- Click "Proceed to Checkout".
- In the Shipping Options area (Step 3), available tire installers will be displayed if available.
- While in the cart, select an installer to ship your product(s) directly to them.
- Once your order ships you and your installer will be notified of the order.
- Call your installer to set up an appointment (if available)
- Your installer will notify you when your order is ready for installation.
NOTE: There will be a $25.00 handling fee if you choose to just pick-up your order while at the installer's shop.