DO NOT BUY THESE TIRES.I replaced the tires at 19K miles but thought it was because I bought the car as a left over and it was on the lot in the hot Florida sun. I just had the 40K mile service and the service advisor wrote on the evaluation form that the tires were in the yellow zone....We were anxious to get out of town because of Matthew (had made a service appointment and did not want to cancel) so I did not look at the comments until now. I can not believe that it been 11K miles and the tire wear is in the yellow already. I will be stopping by on Monday to speak with my advisor. No more of these tires. I will buy American made if I can find them. Never Hankook again! Total junk.
Driving in Québec were we meet any type of winter condition.
The best tire for those that don't need to meet deep snow.
Stick to the road almost like 4-seasons during summer!
- One of the best( maybe the ONE ) in ice control and to evacuate water/slush.
- Feel very confident on ice and wet road ( include rain ).
- The best stability I've ever purchased, X-Ice3 behave like all-season tires.
- Treadwear is the best of industry! 6000+ km and not even 1/32 use!!
- Far far away from the best in deep snow traction ( 4-6 inch and more), feel like completely used tires even brand new. Just acceptable at best in these conditions. Own Michelin X-ice1, Yokohama IG20 and Continental Extreme Winter Contact and all was better in deep snow! Without this
Recommended user : City and highway + high milleage
NOT Recommended : Deep snow / unplowed roads + mountain area