The Direzza ZII is Dunlop´s Maximum Performance Summer tire developed for serious sports car, sports coupe or performance sedan enthusiasts looking for race tire-like traction on the street or for use in autocross, drifting and track events. Designed for drivers who want highest level of traction and handling in warm and dry conditions, Direzza ZII tires are not intended to be driven through snow, on ice or in near-freezing temperatures.
- Direzza ZII´s high-grip tread compound is molded into a directional design with a continuous center rib flanked by massive shoulders that form a highly rigid tread delivering high levels of dry grip and handling while promoting uniform tire temperatures and even wear across the tread.
- Two wide circumferential center grooves channel water through the center of the tread design while angled independent grooves help direct water to the sides of the footprint to enhance wet traction.
- The True Circle Profile that distributes tire deflection forces along the sidewall and provides more control by better communicating tire performance limits to the driver.
- Internal structure includes JointLess Band (JLB) Technology that spirally winds polyamide cord over the two wide steel belts to promote strength, uniform ride quality and high-speed capability.
- Two-ply polyester sidewalls help resist lateral deflection to provide responsive handling and cornering stability.