Responsive Winter Performance Tire for demanding weather conditions
In challenging weather conditions, the Eurowinter HS439 presents improved winter driving predictability and traction consistency. A new silica compound ensures tread flexibility, maximizing tread life, and multi-angled sipes allow for better control in ice and snow. The HS439 is extremely versatile as its unique UHP-inspired asymmetric tread pattern maintains high-speed stability in dry conditions, while four high volume circumferential grooves expel water, slush and packed snow when driving in adverse conditions. For owners of performance coupes, sedans, and wagons, the Eurowinter HS439 is perfect for winter and demanding weather conditions, whether wet or dry.
- New Silica compound offers superior tread life and performance across multiple temperature ranges
- Multi-angled sipes improve grip in ice and snow
- Asymmetric tread design provides excellent performance and stability in wet and dry conditions
- Four high volume circumferential grooves evacuate water, slush and packed snow for outstanding winter traction
- Maximum road surface contact