(43) Customer Reviews
Price Range: USD $135.99 to $394.99
Enter zip/postal code to calculate shipping amount
HAVE A QUESTION?
ASK AN EXPERT!
All orders are verified for fitment guarantee.
Premium winter tire for today's SUVs and Light Trucks. Satisfies On & Off-Road Winter Performance Needs. i*pike RW11 takes the lead in stronger braking power and superior traction in snow conditions. More powerful driving and braking forces will give you confidence on wet or frozen roads. Hit the road on a winter day with the i*pike RW11 and experience confidence.
Center Block - Block at the center area that consist of a series of rib form Improves snow & ice traction.Increased Kerf Center Block - Lateral kerf is adopted to maximize snow traction performance.Cliff Groove - Maximized snow adge effect on groove walls.Optimized Block Stiffness - Optimal block stiffness design technology is applied through the combination of the wave & step kerf for the handling performance optimal for SUV and LT applications.6-rows pin arrangement is adopted for the top class snow & ice traction performance Minimized noise by optimized pin arrangement.Variable Step Groove - Precise & Stable Cornering A tiered groove is applied, which makes a moving angle of the tread block smaller compared to the existing product non-tiered groove when cornering, to secure safer cornering running performance.
Best snow tire I have ever had on an SUV. It handled great in all conditions and was nice an quiet on dry roads - unlike the last winter tires I had (had to turn up the sound on the radio when it was dry just to hear it!)
I travel a lot up north and I needed an tire that could handle deep snow and slush - and I wasn't disappointed at all!
Vehicle: 2008 Mercedes-Benz ML320 4 Dr Sport Utility CDI (255/50R19) with 5000 KM of Tire Wear
made this review on 2/2/2015 and is a
Confident, Experienced Driver
I drive a 135i M Sport, and I still have no idea how these tires were recommended to me for my car. I have 205/50/17 all around, and by car the worst tires I've ever had.
1. In wet, dry, moist, dusty, warmish, etc. They are completely useless. I understand that my suspension is really stiff, and my brakes are really good, but wow. I'm not expecting summer grip, but I'm expecting some predictability when driving.
2. Stopping: if by any chance you need to stop short, get ready to 1. hear the drama that is tire squeal at semi-hard braking and having everyone stare.
3. don't even try making a right hand turn or left hand turn on a rear wheel drive under slight (normal) power. It'll be the D1 Drift Nationals until to take your foot of the gas.
4. handling on ver cold dry roads on an easy right that might have a bump or a dip... Expect to unwittingly drift to lanes outwards.
5. They reasonably comfortable compared to my summer rims/tires so no complaints there. I'm just uncomfortable stopping.
6. 2 Seasons, and they still look new, so i'm happy with that, but Tomorrow i'm siwtching them to the Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3 because for some reason, I like stopping when needed. Snow who knows how it'll go, but on dry these are beast.
Anyway, these tires are good for trucks and low power cars, but definitely not recommended for any high end/performance vehicle.
Today is a brutally cold and dry road day and the tires are performing well but, but just have a little bit of little bit of water on them, and it's over.
Vehicle: 2008 BMW 135i 2 Dr Coupe Base 18" option with 2000 KM of Tire Wear
made this review on 1/6/2015 and is a
Confident, Experienced Driver
Have six on my dually 4x4 awesome tire I travel in the bush regularly in northern bc and alberta plow threw some deep snow dually are known to bad in snow and ice but not with these tires very impressed with their performance on icy highways and deep powder snow in the bush strongly recommended
made this review on 12/12/2014 and is a
Aggressive Driver (Hard Cornering)
All orders are verified for fitment guarantee
Verified by tire & wheel expert
We honor the fitment.
If your vehicle information is present on your order, we will verify fitment to qualify you for the 100% Fitment Gaurantee. If your order arrives and the tires or wheels do not fit your vehicle, we will honor an exchange and pay for freight for the return and new set. If there are concerns about your order we will contact you about potential fitment issues.
Our Fitment Gaurantee applies to orders that come with full vehicle information (Year, Make Model, Sub-Model). If you are confident that the vehicle information is not necessary for your order, we will proceed without checking fitment. However, in the event there is a fitment issue with your order, we will honor a return/exchange, as per our return / refund policy. You will be responsible for freight charges (both ways).