Desert Hawk H/T's incorporate APIs environmentally friendly Eco-Safe technology which reduces rolling resistance, improves fuel mileage and wet grip.
for 17" sizes, and larger
Mud and snow rated for year round driving conditions
UTQG 400 AA A
UTQG 520 A B
- Advanced offset design maximizes energy transfer to the road and provides excellent all-weather traction and resists hydroplaning.
- Computer aided design on profile allows excellent comfort, steering response and a comfortable, quiet ride.
- Wide steel belt allows excellent traction and cornering capabilities, reducing side slippage and improved braking.
- Sporty tread design ensures maximum performance for handling, braking and acceleration.
- Sturdy steel belted tread face ensures durability and long tread life.
- Tread designed for quiet ride, maximum performance for all sport utility vehicle applications.