The all-terrain that KOs the competition. What it is:The tire that invented the all-terrain category remains the race-winning standard for on- and off-road performance, great mileage and a bold look that transforms the appearance of any vehicle you put it on. Who it’s for: Pickup, jeep and SUV owners who want to step up in looks and true all-terrain on- and off-road performance from their original equipment tires.
- ShoulderLock™ technology (upper sidewall traction bars, 40% wider shoulder grooves): Maximizes "aired down" traction and steering control in deep dirt, mud and sand; provides more aggressive appearance; reduces noise, and minimizes hydroplaning.
- Longer tread life (up to 12%), enhanced resistance to irregular wear and better traction provided by dual tread radius with advanced profile design that improves stress distribution.
- Excellent traction and handling on- and off-road; improved traction, greater gravel wear resistance and decreased stone retention all delivered by aggressive, high void all-terrain tread design with interlocking tread elements, innovative siping and stabilized tread center.
- TriGard® three-ply construction delivers exceptional bruise resistance under the tread and in the sidewall.
- Precise steering response and cornering control, plus excellent bruise and puncture resistance provided by tread-stiffening two full-width steel belts.
- Improved ride