1-877-877-1010 | Contact Us | Cart (0) | My Account | Customer Service

          
Dunlop
Dunlop Graspic DS-3
Dunlop Graspic DS-3
  • Price Range:  USD $80.99 to $227.99
    Winter

    Studless tire for drivers seeking traction in harsh winter conditions.

    The Dunlop Graspic DS-3 is a studless winter tire that employs a premium, silica-based glass fiber tread to enhance traction and control at lower temperatures. Digital Rolling Simulation II Technology and tread pattern stiffness help to optimize footprint pressure distribution to enhance winter performance.

    • Premium silica-based glass fiber tread Helps tread remain soft at lower temperatures for enhanced ice traction and control
    • Digital Rolling Simulation II Technology Optimized footprint pressure distribution for enhanced grip and treadlife
    • Optimized tread pattern stiffness Enhanced steering feel and dry handling while maintaining excellent winter performance
    • Miura-shaped siping Enhanced tread block stiffness helps promote steering feel and even treadwear

    Customer Reviews
    Sizing and Pricing
    Sort By:
    4.1
  • 4.4
    4.0
    4.1
    4.1
    4.1
    4.1
    3.9
    Dunlop
    Graspic DS-3
    Overall  Dry Wet Snow Handling Comfort Noise Treadwear
    Overall: 4.8  
  • 11/21/2014
    Dry
  • Wet
  • Snow
  • Handling
  • Comfort
  • Noise
  • Treadwear
  • Size: 195/65R15 ( 80000 KM of Tire Wear )
    Anonymous is a Extreme (Racetrack style racing)
    Share this review:
    Hands down some of the best tires I had ever owned. This is my fourth season running them and still half of the tread is left! I drive usually very aggressively and am very experienced with all of the worst weather. These tires have saved my life numerous times or my cars front end! Just yesterday put them on and noticed a 200% difference from my Eagle GTs. On dry pavement I find they are noisy on acceleration due to how easy it is to do a burn out in even my Honda Civic EX(2007-Standard), go figure but other than that it's great on ice and especially deep snow, I rarely have to bring the back around with the hand brake. Great Value, recommend for sure but always lovd trying new tires. Next maybe Blizzak, that is if the tires don't last longer than the car...
    Overall: 5.0  
  • 11/10/2014
    Dry
  • Wet
  • Snow
  • Handling
  • Comfort
  • Noise
  • Treadwear
  • Size: 195/60R15 (2007 Chevrolet Cobalt 4 Dr Sedan LT with 300 KM of Tire Wear )
    Anonymous is a Confident, Experienced Driver
    Share this review:
    Highly recommended. I have this set of winter tires for about 4 years and have never regret.
    Overall: 5.0  
  • 9/23/2014
    Dry
  • Wet
  • Snow
  • Handling
  • Comfort
  • Noise
  • Treadwear
  • Size: 205/60R15 (2001 Subaru Legacy 4 Dr Wagon L with 1000 KM of Tire Wear )
    Anonymous is a Confident, Experienced Driver
    Share this review:
    verry good tires
    Overall: 4.6  
  • 7/21/2014
    Dry
  • Wet
  • Snow
  • Handling
  • Comfort
  • Noise
  • Treadwear
  • Size: 185/65R14 ( 7000 KM of Tire Wear )
    Anonymous is a Aggressive Driver (Hard Cornering)
    Share this review:
    Best winter tires I've ever owned. Everything is a compromise... But I'll take a quiet ride, low rolling resistance, long thread life and excellent steering feel over other noisy winters, road-feel-robbing tires. These are winter tires for people who don't need to rely on winter tires! If you live in a larger city 99% of the time the roads are plowed and that is where these excel: on cold pavement. The other 1% of the time I slow down a little, or let them break traction on purpose to drift the corners: great fun! Yes, there are better tires available for deep snow. But none are more refined for the typical conditions you would encounter in an urban area. To those that say they have no grip, please take some advanced driving lessons. I live in Ottawa and we have significant snowfall and these have not let me down. Complaints must be from the government yuppies: the type who brongs their car in to get the wipers changed. Tires were used on a Honda civic, MT and turboed for those interested.
    Overall: 1.8  
  • 1/2/2014
    Dry
  • Wet
  • Snow
  • Handling
  • Comfort
  • Noise
  • Treadwear
  • Size: ( 5632 KM of Tire Wear )
    Anonymous is a Aggressive Driver (Hard Cornering)
    Share this review:
    The worst snow tire I ever driven. Looses grip in the turn unpredictably and is pretty bad even in slush and wet. I would not recommend this tire to anyone, unless you drive like a grandma...
    «Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next»