GoodYear´s best winter tire stops shorter on ice and features advanced tread technology for superior traction in freezing rain, snow and slush (based on internal testing).
- Specialized ice tread compound offers enhanced traction on ice and snow-covered roads from season to seasons.
- Two-dimensional blades in the center zone offer enhanced stopping and starting power on snow and ice.
- 3D TredLock® technology blades in the shoulder zone offer enhanced wet and winter traction, locking together for confident grip in turns.
- Directional tread pattern helps channel water and slush away from the tire for enhanced winter traction and handling.
- This winter tire is in accordance with the mandated winter driving regulations in Quebec.