TOYO's OPEN COUNTRY M/T offers traction and durability to light truck and SUV enthusiasts who are looking for great looks with unheard of quality and ride comfort levels in a mud terrain tire.The OPEN COUNTRY M/T is designed for full-sized pickups and sport trucks for both recreational and competitive 4x4 oriented enthusiasts who require extra ground clearance, load-carrying capacity and off-road capability. The result of extensive product engineering and field development, the OPEN COUNTRY M/T is designed not only to increase a vehicle's off-highway performance but to enhance its look as well.
- Aggressive, Attack Tread Design with Hook shaped blocks - Delivers excellent off-road traction and great on-road performance.
- Open, Scalloped Shoulder Blocks - Bite into the ground and help to eject mud, snow, and rocks while maintaining off-road traction.
- Over-The-Shoulder Tread - Provides additional forward traction in deep mud and snow.
- Deep Siping In The Tread Blocks - Help maintain grip on wet surfaces.
- High Turn-Up, 3-Ply Polyester Casing - Strengthens tire to provide excellent handling and durability while maintaining proper load capacity.