The Proxes R1R is extreme performance for serious street driving in sports coupes and sedans
Developed from years of grueling on-track experience and engineered to elevated performance standards, it allows capabilities beyond normal driving limitations. An aggressive, arrowhead tread design, extra wide footprint, high-grip compound, and advanced autocross-inspired casing design, provide every advantage while driving hard through the corners and quickly accelerating in the straight-aways.
- Silica-Reinforced, High-Grip Tread Compound - Improves grip for better handling and performance during high-spirited driving
- Unidirectional Arrowhead Tread Design - Shallow grooves and a unidirectional pattern achieve balanced performance between wet and dry conditions
- Tapered Center Block Edge - Stabilizes center block movement to decrease irregular wear. - Helps to increase hydroplaning resistance
- Multi-Width EVAC Channels - Improve water evacuation - Narrow width at the tire edge widens the shoulder block area to enhance steering
- Stability Control Slits - Provide resistance to irregular wear - Improve dry performance by maintaining block stiffness during aggressive braking
- Advanced Autocross-Inspired Casing With Modified Radial Construction - Improves steering response and handling by optimizing the contact patch shape