The Observe Open Country G-02 Plus is a winter tire designed for light trucks and SUVs. It delivers improved performance in snow and ice as well as wet and dry conditions plus has an increase in tire life.
This tire also features exclusive Microbit Technology with ground walnut shells that dig into snow and ice combined with a tread design and special winter rubber compounds that offer improved winter traction.
The results are environmentally friendly winter tires that have significantly reduced noise and improved ride comfort compared to studded tires.
- Lamella Crystal Water-Absorbing Tread Compounding Technology - Increases friction by removing water on ice surface for better ice performance.
- Microbit Technology In Compound - Walnut shell microbits dig and bite into the ice surface for improved ice traction
- Saw Toothed Blocks - Cut through thin water layer on ice for better performance.
- Larger, Deeper Wave-Style Siping - More biting edges for increased traction in the snow.
- Square And Round Twin Shoulder Design - Increases traction without compromising handling or steering response.