The Toyo SPECTRUM is a combination of Toyo's breakthrough Supercomputer technology and some plain old fashioned engineering diligence which produced a seriously affordable quality all-season radial
- Affordable: You could spend some serious money on another tire that does a lot less. The beauty of the Toyo SPECTRUM is a level of durability and all-weather performance previously unavailable in a well priced tire giving you the "Value of Yesteryear" with the "Technology of Today"!
- Quality: Superior wear characteristics result from a low-friction base compound that reduces rolling resistance and damaging heat. A steel- belted polyester cord casing and a flex resistant high-density sidewall add to the tires durability
- Technology: Two full-width steel belts stabilize and flatten the contact patch, reducing tread squirm and scrubbing resulting in Improved handling and tread life. Swept-radius shoulder for lateral, forward and reverse traction to improve grip during acceleration as well as when braking really counts
- All Seasons: Deep, wide centre grooves to channel away rain and snow to greatly improve bad-weather traction
- Performance: A stiff lower sidewall transfers steering input quickly to the road surface resulting in surer cornering response. High-modulus polyester casing is minimally affected by cold or heat over a wide range of summer or winter road conditions for superior ride comfort and control