Designed for the latest sedans and minivans, the AVID TRZ features an asymmetrical tread pattern with three specific design elements
- horizontal tread elements on the inside of the tread are optimized for winter traction.
- vertical elements, including 4 circumferential grooves, evacuate water for better traction.
- two rows of side blocks work together under lateral force providing high rigidity for better dry performance.
- Silica compound fights rolling resistance for longer mileage UTQG rating of 700 is among the highest in its class.
- 3 dimensional sipes add tread block rigidity when new, and increased wet and snow traction over time.