OHTSU AT4000 ALL-TERRAIN offers an aggressive siped tread design with deep tread blocks enabling a bigger bite to grab the ground in all types of weather and surfaces. Available in many popular sizes, featuring raised white letters, or reversible to black, and a four groove aggressive block pattern results in excellent traction on and off highway. Ohtsu AT4000 offers all-season, all-terrain performance and durability to provide great daily service on highways, back roads or no roads.
- Four grooves aggressive block pattern results in excellent traction on and off highway.
- Dynamic wave grooves provide excellent traction on various terrains.
- Phase-shifted, random pitch variation tread block helps reduce tire noise.
- Multi-sized blocks for improved traction.
- Tapered shoulder is effective for wandering resistance on the road.
- Full nylon cap ply plus belt edge improves structural integrity.
- Tough sidewall rubber for off-road protection.
- High tension polyester radial casing for off-road strength and highway uniformity.
- Two wide steel belts for high rigidity crown and solid off-road durability.