The Toyo Observe G3-ICE winter tire is designed for tough winter driving conditions combining excellent winter performance with driving comfort. Equipped with Toyo´s Microbit studless tire technology and an advanced directional tread pattern the Observe G3-ICE is ready to handle snow, ice or slush and offers superior ride comfort.
- Improved compound with high levels of silica ensures tread blocks remain flexible at lower temperatures. Silica also helps enhance wet grip and traction.
- Wide evacuation grooves for efficient evacuation of water, snow or slush.
- Multi-wave sipes to increase tread block rigidity. Increased sipe density to increase ice traction.
- Alternating buttress block design helps dig into snow and propel the vehicle through slush or snow rutted roads.
- V-shaped centre rib with a horizontal Sipe offers stability at higher speeds. V-Shape design improves water or slush drainage. Horizontal sipes improve braking and accelerating.
- Large u-shaped tread blocks with saw toothed edges designed for added aggressive grip on snow or slush. Saw-toothed edges further improve cornering and braking ability.
- Gear edge design increases edge effect for better traction during cornering or braking with or without studs installed.
- Optimized stud hole placement increases scratch effect (road contact) with less studs for better traction and reducing ride noise.
- Microbit Technology In Compound : Crushed Walnut shells embedded in the tire tread compound dig and bite into the ice surface for improved ice traction.