The new g-Force T/A®KDWS sets the all-season benchmark in the ultra-high performance tire market. Remarkable wet/snow traction. Breathtaking dry traction. Longer treadlife and smooth, quiet ride, even at speed.
- Outstanding all-season traction and handling in dry, wet and snow conditions from innovative asymmetric tread design.
- Confident snow traction with low noise from S-shaped variable groove taper that slashes through snow and water.
- Superb steering response and road feel; exceptional control even at high speeds from center rib with tapered lateral voids.
- Tremendous cornering force from g-Control™ Sidewall Inserts.
- Great strength, smooth ride, and maximum tread contact area under high speed conditions from ETEC (Equal TEnsion Containment) System™.
- Outstanding cornering feel and handling; excellent progressivity and recovery due to shoulder drop to contact width.