The latest in our line of environment-conscious tires, the Ecopia™ EP422™ is an all-season tire that delivers a smooth, comfortable ride. It is designed to improve rolling resistance, which helps it achieve better gas mileage. With its innovative tread compound and advanced traction technology, the tire is a strong, reliable performer on wet and dry surfaces all year long.
- NANOPRO-TECH improves rolling resistance and contributes to fuel-efficiency and CO2 reduction by controlling the interaction between polymer, filler materials and other rubber chemicals at the molecular level.
- FUEL SAVER SIDEWALL COMPOUND helps lower rolling resistance by both returning more energy back to the tire and reducing heat generation as compared to a traditional sidewall.
- SILICA improves traction in wet conditions by increasing flexibility of tread compound.
- RECYCLED GROUND RUBBER made from ground-up post-consumer tires, it contributes to 5% of the tread compound.
- CIRCUMFERENTIAL GROOVES help channel water out of the footprint area to improve resistance to hydroplaning.