The ZIEX ZE914 ECORUN is a hybrid tire with the cost saving fuel efficiency of a Low Rolling Resistance compound, engineered with performance in mind. This tire features an asymmetric tread pattern with four straight wide grooves for hydroplane resistance along with a dual high rigidity rib construction, allowing good wet and dry braking stability. Slots and sipes can be found throughout the tire, optimized for even tread wear with a comfortable ride while providing additional traction. With a size list ranging from 15-inch to 18-inch and speed ratings of H, V and W, the ZE914 EcoRun is a great tire for enthusiasts looking to save at the pump.
- ECORUN COMPOUND is engineered for optimal Low Rolling Resistance, meaning this tire is capable of traveling further distances using less fuel.
- ASSYMETRIC PATTERN allows the tire to be rotated to any corner maximizing tread life.
- CHAMFERED CORNERS reduce contact pressure which provides even wear performance.
- 4 WIDE CIRCUMFERENTIAL GROOVES. For hydroplane resistance and stability in wet conditions.
- MEDIUM and CENTER RIB RIGIDITY improves both wet and dry handling stability especially at high speed.