The Kenda Vezda Touring A/S is our grand touring all-season tire designed for drivers of touring and luxury touring cars.
The Vezda Touring A/S combines the comfort & ride expected from a touring tire with the crisp handling required by
discerning drivers as well as 620 A A UTQG. Created for diverse American all-season weather conditions,
the tire offers lower weight and reduced noise while providing exceptional wet braking and year round traction,
including light snow. The Vezda Touring A/S meets the need for wear with a 65,000 mile warranty on all 34 H&V rated sizes
with an optimized all-season tread compound molded into an asymmetric tread design featuring Kenda's proprietary designed
pitch sequencing for reduced noise and four grooves engineered to prevent hydroplaning.
- Computer optimized pitch sequencing provides excellent noise and wear performance
- Strategically placed tie bars provide increased block stiffness for improved dry handling and wear performance
- High sipe density maximizes winter & wet traction
- Asymmetric tread pattern design for maximum steering and handling performance
- Decoupling groove for increased snow handling and wet traction performance
- Four large circumferential grooves provide superior hydroplaning and wet traction performance