Designed, engineered and produced specifically for today&scute;s growing number of mid-level sports sedans and coupes, the Ecsta PA31 delivers outstanding street performance and excellent mileage. Wet and dry handling worthy of the high performance moniker while excelling in light snow conditions, the Ecsta PA31 distinguishes itself with an unparalleled combination of comfort, low noise, high performance and long mileage.
- Heavy sipe density and large cross grooves expel water quickly, improving snow and wet weather handling.
- The directional tread design is shaped to avoid uneven wear and delivers excellent steering, cornering and braking in all-season conditions.
- The variable pitch shoulder blocks reduce road noise throughout the life of the tire.
- Advanced design technology and balanced tread compound achieve the ideal blend of all-season traction and high mileage performance.
- ESCOT Technology improves steering response and increases tread life by optimizing cord tension distribution in the sidewall.