The Destination M/T is the first Firestone light truck tire with exclusive UNI-T technology to advance wet handling and braking. With deep skid lugs, 3 body ply construction, over-the-shoulder tread/lug design and our special Rim Gaurd Off-Road Protector Rib, the Destination M/T is as tough and durable as it looks.
- Innovative Tire Design method improves handling in wet or dry conditions and reduces irregular treadwear by combining the ideal tread design, casing shape, materials and construction.
- Innovative Compound - L.L. Carbon utilizes a special form of molecular re-engineered carbon black, a key factor in improving tire wear while enhancing wet performance.
- Rim Guard Off-Road Proctector Rib helps protect the tire by deflecting off-road debris from between the tire bead and rim area, keeping the lower sidewall stiffer and making the bead fit tighter to the rim.
- Dura-Loc 3.0 is a unique high-strength tie-in construction, combining 3 full polyester body plies, 2 high-tensile steel cord belts and a full spiral-wrapped nylon cap ply for outstanding resistance to on- and off-highway hazards.
- Pinned for studs for extra grip in winter conditions.