The new Proxes TQ is a street legal drag radial that keeps the power to the ground on high horsepower muscle cars and street machines.
A new drag radial tread compound, strengthened radial construction and optimized tread design work together to provide superior grip, straight-line performance and high-speed stability as you power down the track yet provides low noise as you drive home.
- Drag Radial Tread Compound - Maximizes grip at launch.
- Dual-Purpose Asymmetric Tread Design - Two distinct tread areas are optimized for track and street use.
- Semi-Slick Inner Area - Improves traction on independent rear suspension vehicles while still maintaining consistent grip on straight axle rear suspension vehicles.
- Variable Pitch Outer Area - Reduces pattern noise while on the street.
- Drag Race Construction With Special Drag-Race Radial Carcass - Helps tire maintain a large, consistent contact patch for increased traction throughout a drag run.