Celsius is the revolutionary variable-conditions tire with better ice and snow traction than a typical all-season tire, and longer tread life than a winter tire. Built for convenient year-round use, Celsius stops up to 14 feet shorter on snow and eight feet shorter on ice than a typical all-season tire. It also performs well on wet and dry roads, plus comes with a 60,000-mile warranty. Toyo Celsius means year-round versatility plus winter-weather safety in one.
Variable Sipe Density
- Inside Tread: Higher sipe density for excellent traction on ice and snow.
Outside Tread: Lower sipe density for traction on wet and dry roads.
- Improves deep snow traction.
- Increases block rigidity for better ice and wet traction.
- Evacuates slush for increased traction on slush and snow.
- Minimizes irregular wear for a smooth, quiet ride.
- Improves braking on icy, wet and dry roads.